Prize awarded to the top two entrants as selected by the judges:
$25 gift certificate to St. Joseph bookstore.
1. Each entry must be taken to the parish mailbox by April 5th
2. Please include your name, age and contact information on back of submission.
3. Only 1 submission per person.
4. No electronic submissions will be accepted. We want to see your talent.
5. Artwork for colouring must be downloaded from this website.
● Print off desired image according to age category for submitting.
● Ages 4-9 must use either pencil crayons or crayons: Younger Colouring Page
● Ages 10-15 must use either pencil crayons or paint: Older Colouring Page
Have fun everyone! We look forward to your beautiful entries.
When you're done with our Contest there are more great pages to colour available here: https://www.thecatholickid.com/category/catholic-coloring-pages/
Founded in 1882 the Knights of Columbus is a Catholic men's fraternal organization that was formed originally to provide insurance for widows and orphans of deceased members. Since 1991 our Council has raised funds for charitable works, supported vocations, scholarships, provided winter clothes to children in need and is active in promoting Catholic values, such as Right to Life. Please contact us if you want to join us and make a difference in our parish and community.
Sign up to help us help others.